Sunday, 13 June 2010

Run - 13 June

Just done a five mile run.  Felt very good going out, even up the long gentle hill, but suffered on the way back.  Maybe I ran too hard to start with (a common failing) or maybe doing another six miles only two days after my last one is still beyond me.

Ah well!  It was a lovely day, and came across a deer on the path, who stayed for quite a while before bounding off.  (I have decided the red deer I am seeing are Roe Deer.) The wheat on the top field looked lovely in the sunshine - I must take my camera next time.

I have been taking my small hydration rucksack with me, partly so I can drink, and partly to get used to running with a rucksack.  I will need to increase the weight, so carrying my camera is a good option, as long as it is dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment