I am hoping that the fitness levels that I got up to will have endured the last few weeks and they will be enough to sustain me through two days in the mountains.
Kitwise I think I am well prepared and am basically using the same kit as last year. The OMM team issued a dire weather forecast a few days back, and I nipped out to get a merino base-layer to deal with being wet for two days! But the most recent forecast is better (Saturday: 12/9 °c. Light Drizzle. Wind speed 17/18mph SSW, Sunday: 11/8°c. Cloudy . Wind speed 12/13 mph SW), and I think we'll be fine.
I have tested my camera, and it gets pretty good pictures when looped onto my chest strap with a rubber band. Pete has a waterproof camera too, so we should be able to make a pretty good video.
If I get time I'll post an update with my kitlist.
No comments:
Post a Comment