| Runners and supporters at the start |
A convoy of cars transported us to Bishopstoke, miles away on the other side of the Eastleigh. The plan was that we would run back from there to Winchester (7.5 miles) and then the fit/brave/foolhardy could run back to the village (8 miles ish). And that is what I did! A total of 15.8 miles - the furthest I have ever run in a single day.
| Fiona, Kath and Amanda on the way up Winchester High Street |
Big drink of water, coffee and a danish pastry and we were off again (just 3 of us), weaving through the town and then cross country back to the village.
| Katy, Alison and Me at the end. |
I kept up with Alison fine until the last few hundred yards, when she and Katy pulled way from me. But very happy with what I managed.
No comments:
Post a Comment