So that was the 2010 OMM. It was a great event and Pete and I have caught the bug. By the end of the day we were already saying "next year...."
Over the last couple of months we have been looking for other silly things to do, but have the 2011 OMM firmly in our minds. I started the year with a challenge to run 500 miles before the next OMM. That's 12 miles a week, which I seem to be easily managing.
Last night we completed our first silly event (Rat Race's Horseplay - 8 miles through woods and over horse cross country course obstacles .... in the dark. Separate post about that shortly.)
The other thing that is on the books is a 3 day, 26 miles set of runs touring vineyards in France. Sounds fun, but is the week before the OMM, so I'll have to get pretty fit to do them both justice. More details in another post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment